Young Professionals Network
Everybody is welcome, whether you are new to the business or just young at heart.
What is YPN?
- A network for TRREB REALTOR® professionals who are searching for new ways to connect with other professionals and tap into valuable resources.
- A network to help grow your business and stay connected! Develop your skills through Learn-to-Earn networking sessions, meet and greet events, and many more professional development opportunities.
- A community for the real estate profession to work cooperatively with other real estate professionals to support and educate the next generation of REALTORS®.
- A network to share best practices and innovative ideas within the real estate community, while tapping into the expertise of other experienced professionals.
YPN is a great way for TRREB Members to network and build an expansive referral base. It is also a great way to learn about new tools and technology advancements in organized real estate.
YPN gives you the opportunity to evolve your leadership qualities and experiences that will stay with you throughout your career.
YPN offers collaborative networking opportunities with other industry groups.
These partnerships provide YPN Members access to Learn-to-Earn sessions geared toward advancing your career with proven strategies and measurable results to help you and your business grow.
Receive networking event invites, industry updates and stay up to date on the trends! There are a number of ways for you to be a part of TRREB's YPN community:
Sign up and become a TRREB YPN Member, and start receiving exclusive YPN emails.
Plus, did you know that all Members have access to two private Facebook Groups? TRREB YPN (Young Professionals Network) and TRREB Professional Connection offer a private and friendly online space to exchange insights, connect with fellow Members, pose questions, and more
The YPN Mandate
- The mission of the Young Professionals Network Committee is to foster professional development within the TRREB community by bringing fellow young professionals together, to meet, share ideas and build relationships through social/business networking.
- The Young Professionals Network Committee primarily focuses on programs to better enhance young real estate professionals' knowledge, industry best practices, credibility and overall image.
- The group also gives direct feedback to the Board to help improve TRREB services in a broader sense.
- Members will receive access to unique educational seminars, panel discussions and the opportunity to develop as future industry leaders.
There is no cost to be part of the TRREB's YPN.
You must be a TRREB Member to join.